AIS Marine & Offshore acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which our company is located and where we conduct our business. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. AIS Marine & Offshore is committed to honouring Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land, waters and seas and their rich contribution to society.
AIS Marine & Offshore was first established by a group of Marine Class-1 Engineers with an idea to support international ships coming into Australian Waters. Over the period, AIS Marine & Offshore has achieved the trust of the maritime industry by means of our ability, success, quality and competitive price. We have zero LTI since establishment. Our achievement proves that we are the leading one stop maritime center for Spares, Service and Survey in Australia. The company is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 & AS/NZS 4801:2001 certified by DNVGL. Each member of our company has been selected for his experience in a specific field and his ability to use that experience in providing a variety of quality services to the marine industry. We are the only co-operative workshop of Mitsui E&S Group in Oceania.
We are devoted to meet and exceed customers’ expectations by providing top-notch ship repair and other marine services, strictly following safety measures and using the best available technology to guarantee impeccable and risk-free operation.
To be the first choice and a symbol of trust in the Australian Marine and Offshore sector with providing cost effective and efficient services while taking highest applicable health, safety and environmental standards.
- Workers’ Compensation Policy
Our Works’ Compensation Policy covers the full amount of the employer’s liability all over Australia under the Workers’ Compensation and Rehabilitation Act 2003.
Provided by: Australian Government Agencies at various states.
- Marine Combine Liability Insurance
Our Public liability covers the followings.
- Public Liability – $20,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence
- Products Liability – $20,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence and in the aggregate during any one Period of Insurance
- Ship Repairers Liability – $20,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence and in the aggregate during any one Period of Insurance
- Statutory Liability – $1,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence and in the aggregate during and one Period of Insurance
- Care Custody & Control – $10,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence
- Testing & Commissioning Liability – $10,000,000 any one claim and in the annual aggregate any one period of Insurance
- Removal of Wreck – $10,000,000 in respect of any one claim and in the aggregate any one period of insurance
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
Hot work Extension
Policy No: TML001256
Provided by: Trident Marine Insurance